Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Definitive Guide to Oracle FDMEE (By Tony Scalese)

Hey folks!

I would like to use today's entry to promote the very first FDMEE book. I didn't have the opportunity to read it yet (I'm still waiting for my copy) but I'm sure it's going to be a top reference in the same way his author is.

I must say that when I started to learn FDM (some time ago...) I used Tony's presentations as a reference, the perfect starting point to start exploring what that product could provide in order to design multiple solutions which met all kind of requirements I had. I could feel that he was a pure Hyperion ISA (Integration Solution Architect), and that was what I wanted to be. Last year I was co-presenting with him at KScope15 (Miami) and this year he will be co-presenting with me at Chicago :-)

Regarding books, some time ago I was asked to write one but I didn't have a clear idea about how to start and how to approach that challenge (maybe I can have better idea now hehehe)

I can image that writing a book is not an easy task as you never know where to stop when communicating what you want people to read. For this reason, I would like to personally thank Tony for being the first :-)

You can see all details at p8tech site.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Francisco - Thank you so much for the kind words! I am humbled by your support and honored to have you as a peer. Your commitment to the product and sharing your knowledge is a model for the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francisco,

    Read the book yet?

    Congratulations to Tony and his team for the great effort and the decision to publish their experiences.

    Cheers,

    Thanos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for feedback!